Tuesday, August 10, 2010

11 Tools Reflection

Wow! I am so impressed at how much is out there that I didn't even know about! This training exposed me to tools I may not have had the opportunity to learn otherwise....so thank you! :)

My favorite tools were creating my animoto movie because I was able to be creative and it was very easy to do! So I would definitely use this with my students to respond and demonstrate new learning! One idea may be students creating a story or an informational text using this tool. The other tool I really liked is the digital citizenship piece. I believe it is truly needed in this day and age in order to educate our students to be responsible and safe in the use of all these tools. I would use the animoto to create a little video about what digital citizenship means to them.

Without a doubt, I feel empowered to begin applying these tools in my professional and personal life! These tools are connected by one common thread-the opportunity to collaborate and learn from each other. These tools and many more out there are meant to draw us to each other to create great things-2 minds are better than 1 is what I like to say! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment