Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tool #9

Hi ya'll! Today I learned about Jing, Screencast, and Skype! Jing and Screencast can be so helpful in delivery of instruction to students...I love that jing is also collaboration friendly (those two words may not go together!). I like that it puts images to our words making things more concrete which is so beneficial to children!

Skype (gotta love the hype! hehehe) is amazing how children and educators can connect and collaborate so easily with this useful too! Children can work with and/or learn from other children or adults easily. What a small world! Truly! The more you connect with different people, the more you learn at least I think so! :) Awesome!!

So I'm onto the double digits....I'm getting there! :)> Can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment